MCLEOD-ART is a coating that has friction and color according to existing needs.
MCLEOD-ART also serves as a command or guide for road users.
Our products are Eco-friendly.
Example of application at Manado - Bitung Toll Road:
Example of application at Balikpapan Toll Road:
Example of application at Jagorawi Toll Road:
Product Spesification of MCLEOD-COLDPLAST :
- Cement-based waterproof coating
- Waterproof paint/coating that has a minimum compression
- strength of 41.4MPa and has a maximum absorbency of
- water absorption of 4.3% tested to ASTM C-67
Advantages of MCLEOD-COLDPLAST:
- Can adjust to environmental weather conditions
- Texture can be customized according to needs
- Efficiency does not require long drying time
- Durability will not easily peel off if used in accordance with its function
- Powerful industrial paint/coating.
- Cementicious content can fill existing surface imperfections.
- Penetrating power into the pore unites the surface and paint.
- Toughness against air and water evaporation is much higher than existing paints.
- Higher than existing paints. So there will be no flaking that results in peeling.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, does not contain metal, bio-accumulative, or chemicals, does not contain biocides, is safe for the environment and waste can be disposed of in a regular trash can.
Spreadability of MCLEOD-COLDPLAST:
- Application by brush/roller: 0.5mm thick = 0.75kg/m2 1.0mm thick = 1.5kg/m2
- Application with trowel: 2.0mm thick = 3kg/m2
- Spray/bucket application 20 kg = 50 mtr2
Performance Data of MCLEOD-COLDPLAST:
ASTM-C109: 7 Days - 34.5MPa, 28 Days - 41.4MPa
ASTM C-67: 24 hours soak - 4.3%
loss by boiling 5 hours - 4.9%
Resistance to wind driven rain
TTP-P-0035: 60kph 8 hours no penetration
ASTM 0822 and ASTM G23
After 5000 hours no deterioration