GEDA industrial elevators guarantee the smooth, efficient and safe transportation of people and materials precisely where they are required. Even in the toughest of conditions, GEDA products score highly with customers due to their unique quality and modern car design. The versatile deployment sites of GEDA industrial elevators cover cement works, asphalt mixing plants, chemical plants through cooling towers and silos to offshore plants and explosion-protected areas. Industrial elevators create huge time and cost savings due to efficient workflows in maintenance and service work.
The GEDA Standard elevator range covers load capacities from 400 to 3,200 kg. The modular design also provides the customer with the choice of different car dimensions and hoisting speeds of up to 60 m/min. Special bespoke customer solutions can be created and GEDA’s state-of-the-art engineering and professional project management ensures that these are adjusted specifically to any on-site requirements.
GEDA Industrial Elevators– tested quality for a tough industrial environment
- Extremely high or low temperatures, contact with dust and heavy loads in frequency and suspended load, place high demands on the design and safety aspects of an industrial elevator.
- When the specific demands of stability, reliability and hoisting height in the toughest industrial environments are the question, GEDA industrial elevators are a major player. The elevators can be used within temperature ranges of -42°C to +75°C. Furthermore, they do not require a shaft and impress from the very start of the installation with their ease and speed of assembly.
- Safety of personnel on-site is of course always our top priority. All GEDA industrial elevators are equipped with an automatic emergency descent system in addition to the usual safety equipment.
- Therefore it is not without reason that GEDA is considered to be the preferred supplier to the most demanding suppliers to the oil and gas industry worldwide. GEDA industrial elevators comply with ATEX (ATEX Product Directive 2014/34/EU, ATEX Worker Protection Directive 1999/92/EC) and with certification standards defined by the NEC and IEC for temperature resistance, temperature classes and, if required, explosion protection guidelines. Only the highest-quality EX components from leading manufacturers are used. All load-bearing components are of course batch managed. Furthermore, the entire project is subject to a professional documentation system.
- GEDA meets, or even exceeds, the requirements of global EPCs.
- GEDA products comply with general industrial specifications and can be certified in accordance with ANSI A17.1 and EN-81. The entire company has been tested and certified according to the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard and GEDA’s environmental management system and occupational health and safety system meet all the specifications of the internationally recognised standards DIN EN ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety). As an innovative mechanical engineering company, GEDA is a member of the VDMA (German Engineering Federation).